fredag 9. mars 2007

A girls night

Friday 16 of February, we went with two cars to Kyamuhunga, to pick up 9 pretty excited girls. Last time at compassion, we invited them to come over to our house to spend a night. We stopped and bought chapattis on the way, then we picked the food prepared for us at Meats and More, (a restaurant in town) through a friend.

After food, all the girls wanted to bathe. A joke I said before the visit became true. When I entered my room, I realized that the floor was flooding with water. The drain in my shower isn’t very good, and one of the girls had forgotten to turn off the water tap... So my floor went through some serious washing, as we stood for quite some time, trying to drain all the water.

Together with the girls, we made brownies, watched a movie, played cards and took lots of photos. The girls were not nearly as tired as Ann and I, when we decided to go to bed around midnight. Later I heard some giggling and footsteps outside my room. As I opened the door, I found all the girls tapping in a queue, heading for the bathroom. They were maybe a little shy using our house, so it seemed they all decided to go together.

The alarm was on at 6.30 the next morning. After bathing, we all had some boiled eggs on the go, and headed for a day at Compassion. The girls we’ve heard, had a great time, and nothing can be better than that ;-)




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar